As a community school,
it is not our intention to promote the doctrines of any one church or denomination. Instead, we will focus on those beliefs
that we share in common. We believe:
1. In one God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit. He is the Creator, Governor, and Soverign Lord of the unvierse;
2. The scriptures of the Old and New testament
to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
3. In the Deity of Christ, including His virgin
birth, sinless life, atonement on the cross, resurrection, and return;
4. That God created humans in His own image, for
His glory; in their original state, humans had fellowship with God; humans chose to disobey God, breaking the fellowship;
this resulted in sin and death entering the human race;
5. All people have sinned, and salvation is based on acceptance
of Jesus as Lord and Savior; an individual is redeemed by God's grace through faith, not by works or service; and
Christ has established the church and is its head; individuals are to be related to a local church for Christian worship,
instruction, fellowship, and service.
We believe these six principles are indespensable to the Christian faith.
Matters of doctrinal difference or personal interpretation are left to the parents and churches.